Since we acquired arpReach in February there have been lots of things going on behind the scenes to improve it and the services we offer.
The first thing we did was set up a questionnaire to ask our clients what they wanted to see and to get some general feedback on where we can help. Based on the results of what we learnt or team has been hard at work and we are please to let you know that our first update has now gone in to alpha testing.
We’re not going to spoil the surprises at this stage but what we can tell you that we’ve added some new features as well as squashed quite a few bugs.
We are aiming to have ‘our’ first update released for the beginning of July which gives us time to complete our initial testing and also beta testing with some of the existing client base. If you would like to be a part of our beta-testing team, get in touch.
In the coming weeks:
Apart from the testing we will also be releasing more news about what we’ve been doing, what we found out and sharing with you some of the things we’ve introduced and plans for the future.